Known for their elegant boho chic designs, this gorgeous notebook from artist-driven Oregon brand, Fireweed, features 100% recycled paper; lined, unlined, and graph paper.
Featuring illustrations of purple and yellow hand pressed wildflowers, this gorgeous notebook is a nod to past eras when the craft of bookbinding and handwriting still went together.
We love every single feature, from its metallic copper binding, copper foil accents, and hard sturdy covers.
Hello, BEAUTY in the details.
- 100% recycled paper
- Sturdy, durable cover and lay flat binding
- Metallic copper binding and shiny gold foil accents
- Pages alternate between graph paper, lined and unlined
- Double sided with unique full color illustrations
- Convenient size for carrying in purse, backpack or briefcase
- 100 pages of soft, premium, thick paper
- Dimensions: 9.5” x 7”